Grants & Funding
- Victorian Music Industry Recovery Program - grants to Victorian-based contemporary music industry artists, workers, businesses and organisations who have been impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19). Closes October 22.
- VicHealth: Reimagining Health Grants - Funding for creatives, local councils, community organisations who can help young people and Victorians experiencing disadvantage
- Australian Government Office for the Arts - Live Music Australia program (Venue funding)
- Australia Council for the Arts: First Nations Contemporary Music Program - This program delivers funding under the Indigenous Contemporary Music Program, to provide development opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander musicians and bands throughout Australia. Closes October 6.
- Australia Council for the Arts: Cherish II - The Cherish II Fund is in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the disruption experienced by the First Nations arts and cultural sector and community. Closes October 6.
- Support Act - Crisis Relief Grants: COVID-19 - With funding support from the Australian Government, Support Act has expanded its services to offer Crisis Relief to music industry professionals impacted by COVID-19.
- Australian Government - JobKeeper - The JobKeeper Payment information has been updated to reflect the changes which came into effect on 1 May 2020 with the introduction of Coronavirus Economic Response Package Amendment Rules 2020.
- 1000 X 1000: Crisis Cash for Artists - A one-off emergency payment to support independent artists in the performing arts who have been significantly affected by COVID-19 in Australia and who do not have access to a financial safety net.
- Business Support Fund – The Victorian Government has launched the $500 million Business Support Fund to support small businesses in the sectors hit hardest by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic so they can survive and keep people in work. Eligible businesses can apply for a one-off $10,000 grant which can be used towards costs such as utilities, rent and salaries, and activities to support business continuity planning. Applications close June 2.
- Aboriginal business grants and loans - Grants and loans for starting and expanding Aboriginal Business
- City of Melbourne grants to support the community through COVID-19 - The City of Melbourne is providing $200,000 in grants for organisations that support vulnerable people during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check to see if you're eligible for one of the many on offer.
- Small Business Rental Relief – The Victorian Small Business Commission (VSBC) has developed information to help tenants having difficulty paying rent, including steps you can take now, and how the VSBC's mediation service can help resolve lease disputes.
Local Municipality Grants: